GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: GJK on February 25, 2015, 09:13:53 AM

Title: Besiege on Steam
Post by: GJK on February 25, 2015, 09:13:53 AM
Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere and I know that we usually only talk about hardcore wargames here ( ??? ) but I stumbled upon an early access game when looking for something that my son would enjoy:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/346010/

The game reminds me of the web based "Fantastic Contraption" game but with siege weapons.  Very addicting and challenging (and cheap).  Thought some of you might enjoy this one.
Title: Re: Besiege on Steam
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 25, 2015, 09:56:27 AM
 http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12537.msg327315;topicseen#msg327315 (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12537.msg327315;topicseen#msg327315)
Title: Re: Besiege on Steam
Post by: GJK on February 25, 2015, 10:12:19 AM
You misspelled 'Beseige' (sic) in your original post so it didn't show up when I searched for it.  ;)

Fun game, we spent a good deal of time with it the past couple of days.