Don't Tread on Me from White Dog Games just came in the post. Below are some screen shots followed by a comparison of a BGG user made map versus the original. Cheers
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flinesofcommand.com%2Fimages%2Fimg_3657.jpg&hash=cfd0daa6c09296e0a0c6eb00ce8ef5c7fa349a0e)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flinesofcommand.com%2Fimages%2Fimg_3658.jpg&hash=7a5eb8e562652cce4b98442acaf83e3bc89aee6b)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flinesofcommand.com%2Fimages%2Fimg_3659.jpg&hash=91c2ce88769730662b0eedfa1198ebce42e98ecb)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flinesofcommand.com%2Fimages%2Fimg_3660.jpg&hash=c62788dca7367759d4431bffcd1166b99a98ad5b)
My sons eyes lit up when he saw those pics. He's a big Am. Rev. fan (much, much more so than I am). Did you pick it up directly from WDG's?
Quote from: GJK on February 27, 2015, 09:58:56 PM
My sons eyes lit up when he saw those pics. He's a big Am. Rev. fan (much, much more so than I am). Did you pick it up directly from WDG's?
I ordered straight from their site and they have very quick shipping. I decided on the Folio instead of the box which was a little cheaper. So far I am just diving in but I am really liking what I see. As the British player, you have your hands for for sure..... bad thing, a lot of errata you have to download and read, including an entire rewrite of a section.... but no biggie for me.
PE
y'all couldn't have ordered back when they were still advertising with us, huh?! (https://s.yimg.com/lq/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 27, 2015, 11:05:19 PM
y'all couldn't have ordered back when they were still advertising with us, huh?! (https://s.yimg.com/lq/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif)
Well, it was on my radar... however I wanted to wait until it came round on my list and I heard a little feedback on the game. But I will say I owe ya one ;)
PE
I've really enjoyed this one, but it's a long game. Think it took me about 5 hours first time through, though that will have been partly making and correcting mistakes.
I've made a virtual version with Batttlegrounds Gaming Engine so I can save it and carry on at a later point.