GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Tech Talk => Topic started by: WallysWorld on March 04, 2015, 06:50:40 PM

Title: I think all of you need one of these for your gaming computer
Post by: WallysWorld on March 04, 2015, 06:50:40 PM
Except me of course. :)

A whopping 12 GB of video RAM!

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=12G-P4-3990-KR (http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=12G-P4-3990-KR)
Title: Re: I think all of you need one of these for your gaming computer
Post by: GDS_Starfury on March 04, 2015, 07:00:21 PM
I dont need that price.
Title: Re: I think all of you need one of these for your gaming computer
Post by: endfire79 on March 04, 2015, 08:29:24 PM
I can see where Nvidia goes with chips that are used in super-computing & research (CUDA), but a +$1000 card for gaming - well, Nvidia knows that some will fork it out to buy it.

... not me  :)
Title: Re: I think all of you need one of these for your gaming computer
Post by: GDS_Starfury on March 04, 2015, 08:37:49 PM
the upside is that these will be affordable in about 2 or 3 years.
Title: Re: I think all of you need one of these for your gaming computer
Post by: steve58 on March 05, 2015, 10:24:18 AM
"LIMIT 1 PER HOUSEHOLD."   :crazy2: