GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Greybriar on March 08, 2015, 03:00:10 PM

Title: 50,000 credits daily for logging on to World of Tanks
Post by: Greybriar on March 08, 2015, 03:00:10 PM
For the next two months, logging on to World of Tanks will get you 50,000 credits each day.

Read all about it --> Daily Login Bonus Missions (http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/daily-login-bonus-missions/)
Title: Re: 50,000 credits daily for logging on to World of Tanks
Post by: Shelldrake on March 10, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
An attempt to boost player #s? I have pretty much tanked out on this game but can't quite bear to uninstall it.
Title: Re: 50,000 credits daily for logging on to World of Tanks
Post by: jomni on March 10, 2015, 07:55:35 PM
Not gonna make me play this again.
Title: Re: 50,000 credits daily for logging on to World of Tanks
Post by: Greybriar on March 10, 2015, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: Shelldrake on March 10, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
An attempt to boost player #s? I have pretty much tanked out on this game but can't quite bear to uninstall it.

I quit playing World of Tanks for quite some time. Then one day I got bored and decided to play it again for a change of pace. Since then I've been logging on long enough each day to get a few of the tanks I am s-l-o-w-l-y leveling up through their first victory of the day (my Ferdinand is finally elite!).

So I'm happy about receiving that extra 50,000 credits each day just for logging on. 3,000,000 credits will make a nice down payment on one of the more expensive tanks if I should decide to buy it.