GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on March 08, 2015, 06:27:53 PM

Title: can I ask a realy dumb Q? about ipad games from Matrix? speedy replys needed!
Post by: gameleaper on March 08, 2015, 06:27:53 PM
Im up tonight thinking of buying an ipad :) because I saw the games on matrix and thought Id look into it, but how does the purchase work? I will be paying with paypal , do I buy a download or a code? the reason Im asking is ipad games that come from apples app store I believe are safe, but Im not sure about a 3rd party app, Im a real noob at the mobile games, is it even better to buy a Samsung galaxy tab?
Title: Re: can I ask a realy dumb Q? about ipad games from Matrix? speedy replys needed!
Post by: Grim.Reaper on March 08, 2015, 06:30:37 PM
You would buy the game from the Apple Store just like any other Apple app.
Title: Re: can I ask a realy dumb Q? about ipad games from Matrix? speedy replys needed!
Post by: gameleaper on March 08, 2015, 06:33:24 PM
thanks grim, I am glad you got back to me so quick
Title: Re: can I ask a realy dumb Q? about ipad games from Matrix? speedy replys needed!
Post by: bbmike on March 08, 2015, 06:36:04 PM
Yeah, I also get them through the Apple Store.
Title: Re: can I ask a realy dumb Q? about ipad games from Matrix? speedy replys needed!
Post by: gameleaper on March 08, 2015, 06:38:10 PM
thx bb