GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Tech Talk => Topic started by: Yskonyn on March 10, 2015, 04:03:20 AM

Title: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: Yskonyn on March 10, 2015, 04:03:20 AM
Did you guys kill the Tapatalk plugin? The forum doesn't update anymore in the app. It has been showing the threads from a few weeks back. No new updates.
Title: Re: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: undercovergeek on March 10, 2015, 04:59:08 AM
Check the feedback section
Title: Re: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: Staggerwing on March 10, 2015, 05:05:01 AM
Many folks were complaining that the forums were running too slowly on their phones, phablets & tablets so Taptalk has been disabled for a trial period to see if that was the cause.
Title: Re: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: bayonetbrant on March 10, 2015, 06:30:45 AM
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12857.0
Title: Re: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: Yskonyn on March 10, 2015, 02:04:59 PM
Ah.. completely missed that. Sorry for the spam.

I have no clue about quickness, because I was solely using Tapatalk and it worked fine.
Title: Re: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: bayonetbrant on March 10, 2015, 02:23:55 PM
Quote from: Yskonyn on March 10, 2015, 02:04:59 PMI have no clue about quickness, because I was solely using Tapatalk and it worked fine.

The couple of times I used Tapatalk just to make sure things worked, or to upload pics, it was fine.  But folks that are using mobile browsers are seeing some glacial page-load speeds, and it seems to be Tapatalk-related.
Title: Re: Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk
Post by: Yskonyn on March 11, 2015, 12:44:18 AM
I understand. Away with it then.