So I just saw a screenie of OOTP16 showing the standings for AL East and West and NL East and West and I didn't see any sign of my beloved Los Angeles Anaheim Angels.
Are they not a real team?
That's weird. They're very real. And have the very real best player in baseball, Mike Trout.
Well this is the screen I'm talking about...There's the California Angels...is that them?
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FSnap1_zpsxumlrnh8.jpg&hash=4b72bef7704dab84a3380a4cc142e96e8da673e3)
I may actually skip this year.... not sure if there is enough to pull me in at paying full price.
The Angels are a mix of names and referred to differently, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Anaheim Angels, The Angels etc... It appears they just went with the generic geographic area instead. They are in fact the Los Angeles Angels.
PE
Thanks PE - and me too skipping but I generally did anyway
So - is the list wrong, because I would've thought that list (as it's the Major League) would have the proper assigned name - regardless of what they are known as or referred to
Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 11, 2015, 12:16:22 PM
Thanks PE - and me too skipping but I generally did anyway
So - is the list wrong, because I would've thought that list (as it's the Major League) would have the proper assigned name - regardless of what they are known as or referred to
Well, they are simming a historical Season from 1972 so they were known as the California Angels then. O0
PE
aaah...poop head. My bad. I didn't examine the date.
Thanks