GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on March 18, 2015, 01:01:04 AM

Title: Mark H. Walker's Lock 'n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad on sale,I'd love 2 C on ipad
Post by: gameleaper on March 18, 2015, 01:01:04 AM
Mark H. Walker's Lock 'n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad on sale at matrix £22

Id love to see this game on a tablet?
Title: Re: Mark H. Walker's Lock 'n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad on sale,I'd love 2 C on ipad
Post by: panzerde on March 18, 2015, 08:02:23 PM
Well, if anyone can rip the complexity out of a game and squeeze it into a tablet, it's Matrix. They'd probably convert it to the Battle Academy engine first, though.

Title: Re: Mark H. Walker's Lock 'n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad on sale,I'd love 2 C on ipad
Post by: Cyrano on March 18, 2015, 10:17:44 PM
Ow...damn, man...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Title: Re: Mark H. Walker's Lock 'n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad on sale,I'd love 2 C on ipad
Post by: weateallthepies on March 19, 2015, 04:19:45 AM
LnL Publishing are now developing further LnL releases themselves. I believe the next one is Heroes of the Pacific, and they did say after Windows they plan to develop for Mac and iPad.