GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: tgb on March 21, 2015, 07:07:30 AM

Title: A Druid's Duel
Post by: tgb on March 21, 2015, 07:07:30 AM
Based on Tom Chick's review, the Out of 8 review, and the Totalbiscuit video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq3gz9Nwl84), I picked this up yesterday.  It's not the deepest game in the world, and definitely falls into the "easy to learn, hard to master" camp, but I've been having a lot of fun with it.  Plus there's absolutely no luck involved.  All the kills are one-shot, and you always know exactly what your units can or can't do.

Plus it's only $10 on Steam.
Title: Re: A Druid's Duel
Post by: Rayfer on March 21, 2015, 07:18:04 AM
I watched the Out of 8 video review as well...looked interesting and in a weird sort of way is like chess.
Title: Re: A Druid's Duel
Post by: Nefaro on March 21, 2015, 07:21:48 AM
Needs moar peat bogs to dump the bodies in!

:D
Title: Re: A Druid's Duel
Post by: JasonPratt on March 21, 2015, 09:26:17 PM
Definitely wishlisted a few days ago. Just trying to avoid the slippery slope of newgaming for as long as I can.