GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on March 25, 2015, 08:22:16 AM

Title: can I push my game Hexgun :) its not well known as my others
Post by: gameleaper on March 25, 2015, 08:22:16 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkgae1z08077b4r/HexGun07.zip?dl=0

its free

its generic infantry game, has trenches artilary bunkers , its turn-based hex & chit, it has 10 games buts its really meant to be a tool to setup a game, My included scenarios are not researched there there to give an idea to your own
Title: Re: can I push my game Hexgun :) its not well known as my others
Post by: WYBaugh on March 25, 2015, 01:19:08 PM
Very nice looking!!
Title: Re: can I push my game Hexgun :) its not well known as my others
Post by: gameleaper on March 25, 2015, 02:20:33 PM
Thanks WYBaugh .

Ive just got it and some other games accepted on indieDB http://www.indiedb.com/members/gameleaper/downloads