edit
Cool. I'm downloading now!
Dave
thx Dave.
David Hope you like it enough to put on freewargamer? also Did you see HexGun07 Update?
I like your site just snappedup SPWW2 update thx
I have found I can dovetail the Lock n Load Maps into RoutNapoleon, and I can put the Graphics on the units, does anybody know Mark Holts email? so I can ask can use the Mods?
just thought this game would be good on an ipad, I may look at porting it :) don't know how could be a new project
That looks nice GL! O0
thx Toonces :) Its an old project that I never finished, I just completed it, I wish I could show you the Lock N Load mod for it :( but If I don't get permission I cant share it :(
foe those of you who don't read the rules, the game has a querky movement interface.. so here is how you move
1)make sure your in the movement phase, by pessing NEXT 2)select the hex where the chits are you want to move 3)select the individual chits bottom left 3) right-click adjacent destination hex 4)press Move
its a realy interesting way of doing it when you know how :)
EDIT