GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: DicedT on April 30, 2012, 09:50:34 PM

Title: I Bombed Korea Every Night
Post by: DicedT on April 30, 2012, 09:50:34 PM
They asked me to write something on a second Korean War, but I couldn't think of many games that would apply.

And I forgot to mention The Operational Art of War.

http://kotaku.com/5906280/even-our-best-video-games-cant-predict-what-kim-jong+un-would-do-to-win-a-new-korean-war

Michael
Title: Re: I Bombed Korea Every Night
Post by: bayonetbrant on April 30, 2012, 10:27:04 PM
well yes, if all you're talking are digits...  But there was also the DMZ (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/11055/dmz-the-battle-for-south-korea-late-1970s) game in ModQuad2, and the updated remake (http://shop.decisiongames.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1618) by Decision Games

Then there's also

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3985/crisis-korea-1995
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/69130/next-war-korea
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/11339/korea-95
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/13305/korea-2005-the-rok-goes-north
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/19065/the-second-korean-war-2009

Title: Re: I Bombed Korea Every Night
Post by: jomni on April 30, 2012, 11:30:44 PM
Falcon 4.
Title: Re: I Bombed Korea Every Night
Post by: LongBlade on May 01, 2012, 10:37:47 AM
Raging Tiger.

Homefront, if you're not speaking strictly of wargames.
Title: Re: I Bombed Korea Every Night
Post by: MIGMaster on May 01, 2012, 12:32:28 PM
MIG Alley, HIND!, Sabre Ace.....