GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 11:00:28 AM

Title: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 11:00:28 AM
What do we expect is coming this easter ?
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 11:11:52 AM
http://www.gog.com/game/act_of_war_gold_edition

its not on sale but its cheap £7
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: amandachen on March 31, 2015, 12:32:16 PM
Well, I picked this up just now as it's Matrix's Deal of the Week and supposedly a great little game.  http://www.matrixgames.com/products/510/details/Drums.of.War (http://www.matrixgames.com/products/510/details/Drums.of.War)
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 02:04:17 PM
Thanks nice deal!
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: JasonPratt on March 31, 2015, 02:21:39 PM
I'm glad to see Act of War on GoG, as there have been problems getting it to run on Win8.1 (and though I finished the first campaign many years ago I never did get more than 1/3 through the sequel).
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 02:34:07 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on March 31, 2015, 02:21:39 PM
I'm glad to see Act of War on GoG, as there have been problems getting it to run on Win8.1 (and though I finished the first campaign many years ago I never did get more than 1/3 through the sequel).

its only just been added to gog, I'm hopeing WoM hits gog easter :)
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 03:38:22 PM
edit
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 31, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 03:38:22 PM
http://www.navalwarfare.net/steam&iron.html this may be worth a demo download over easter .

Is this actually on sale, or are you just throwing random stuff out there now?  :knuppel2:
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: gameleaper on March 31, 2015, 03:59:25 PM
edit
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: mirth on March 31, 2015, 04:02:16 PM
Burn the heretic!
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: steve58 on March 31, 2015, 04:40:25 PM
...an NWS sale would be nice though....have they ever had one?
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: Staggerwing on March 31, 2015, 08:40:57 PM
Quote from: amandachen on March 31, 2015, 12:32:16 PM
Well, I picked this up just now as it's Matrix's Deal of the Week and supposedly a great little game.  http://www.matrixgames.com/products/510/details/Drums.of.War (http://www.matrixgames.com/products/510/details/Drums.of.War)

Is that game derived from The War Engine? The screenshots have a familiar look to them, but with a different panel setup.
Title: Re: So what bargains are to be had over easter :) does anybody know any sales?
Post by: amandachen on April 01, 2015, 03:48:07 AM
I don't think they're related. It's just that the graphics are a little bit shit, innit.