GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 09:02:17 AM

Title: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 09:02:17 AM
APRIL FOOLS!!! All of you. Everyone. Sir Slash Gotcha.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: bob48 on April 01, 2015, 09:09:57 AM
Damn. You really had me going there for a while....at least a picosecond anyways.  ;D
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
Bob. I thought you were the one guy I wouldn't get.
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: Anguille on April 01, 2015, 09:25:19 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
Bob. I thought you were the one guy I wouldn't get.
You got me also for mili-second ;)
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: Gusington on April 01, 2015, 10:05:41 AM
You didn't get me. But here I am.
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: JasonPratt on April 01, 2015, 11:25:23 AM
Man, I thought there'd be a link to Steam trolling us or an April Fool's piece somewhere...  :crazy2:
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 11:36:36 AM
Donald Trump might've been funnier.
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: Huw the Poo on April 01, 2015, 11:57:02 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 11:36:36 AM
Donald Trump might've been funnier.

What the hell would the government of Qatar do with him?!
Title: Re: Steam Bought-Out by Govt. of Qatar!!!
Post by: bayonetbrant on April 01, 2015, 12:06:28 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 01, 2015, 11:57:02 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on April 01, 2015, 11:36:36 AM
Donald Trump might've been funnier.

What the hell would the government of Qatar do with him?!

throw him back - too small