GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 08:15:16 AM

Title: BattleShips on steroids Build & Watch the AutoBattle Show.
Post by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 08:15:16 AM
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/space-transporter.zip
I have been busy on a new project Space Transporter, Ive got a finished release done. its an unusual approach to a game, its like battleships is space but with auto resolve battles and a few more options. there are 5 pre-setups, the idea is to get credits for wining and transporting cargo. I have tried to be original, you build a ship from tiles then add crew ect like FTL, its kinda fun when you know what your doing the strategy is quite deep but simple. the one thing I did was to allow you to build enemy ships instead or random, or use quick setup and alter the setups.

Title: Re: SpaceTransporter22 Released Free,sort of advanced Battleships in space
Post by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 08:29:06 AM
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/space-transporter.zip
sorry I linked an old version, right one now
Title: Re: SpaceTransporter22 Released Free
Post by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 01:43:21 PM
I forgot to put in help file that Q is quicksave and 1 is quickoad
Title: Re: SpaceTransporter22 Released Free
Post by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 02:25:43 PM
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/space-transporter.zip

sorry gave wrong file away before, Im a one man band.

This version stops the screen flicker, and flashing back and forth, now you press ENTER in a battle to see each ship.
Title: Re: Easter Giveaway Free Game, Turn-Based like FTL in strategy
Post by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 03:25:15 PM
left this out of the help files.

press ENTER when in a battle to switch between ship views

Pressing space before choosing a tile will keep allowing you to place more

of the same tile

quick save slots Q,W,E,R, AND T correspond to 1,2,3,4 and 5

the more your ship is damaged, the less firepower you have.
Title: Re: A Wargame you May Like SpaceTransporter fixed screen flash.
Post by: gameleaper on April 03, 2015, 07:40:06 PM
I may do a few changes and release a Land Battle Mod for it
Title: Re: Sorry For Buggy Unfinished Game, now all Finished and for Free
Post by: gameleaper on April 04, 2015, 08:08:11 PM
Im so sorry guys I got code blindness, it happens to programers who are too involved with the code, I took a step back and realised it was a mess, I hope Ive fixed everything now

there are more features too, mini ship display, you can flee from a fight. tidy text messages, fixed screen flash, many things I cant remember

you can press space to end a battle, if you wanted to quit the game fast

http://grognard.com/freecompgames/space-transporter.zip
Title: Re: Build Vehicles and The Watch Them Destroy Each Other
Post by: gameleaper on April 05, 2015, 12:27:26 AM
I am now looking for artwork for the Tiles, for Land sea and Air Units, the ones I got for it are very basic one graphic for 20 different types of weapon and vehicle structure on 2 graphics for 30 different types etc...

That's it for now off to play games instead of making them :) just bought Piercing Fortress Europa with the easter coupon .http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12954.0 thanks spelk for a great AAR, I don't like to many operational games in general, but this one looks realy good thx spelk
Title: Re: BattleShips on steroids Build & Watch the AutoBattle Show.
Post by: gameleaper on April 06, 2015, 11:10:03 PM
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/space-transporter.zip

Ok its on grognard.com they don't let any old program on, you can be sure its safe to download - goto grognard.com and you will find one of the best wargames site on the net

Im posting this update for those of you who want a safe download link, Ive never had a problem , but some people wont download if its not a reputable link