GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Other Games Around the Table => Topic started by: PanzersEast on April 06, 2015, 10:21:37 AM

Title: Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!
Post by: PanzersEast on April 06, 2015, 10:21:37 AM
Broke out my unplayed AH version of Blackbeard this weekend.... Solitaire against 2 of me hornswaggle Seadogs.  I was too young to appreciate any of these golden games from AH.



PE
Title: Re: Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!
Post by: besilarius on April 06, 2015, 05:53:23 PM
A little too random for my taste, but knew a group of about five gamers who played it multiplayer on a regular basis.
Title: Re: Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!
Post by: Nefaro on April 06, 2015, 07:21:51 PM
I've still not tried my copy of the new edition from GMT.  Not after I picked up Merchants & Marauders, which is similar but has more style to it.
Title: Re: Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!
Post by: Arctic Blast on April 06, 2015, 09:02:03 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on April 06, 2015, 07:21:51 PM
I've still not tried my copy of the new edition from GMT.  Not after I picked up Merchants & Marauders, which is similar but has more style to it.

Incidentally, the M&M expansion is due out this week.
Title: Re: Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!
Post by: Nefaro on April 07, 2015, 02:59:48 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 06, 2015, 09:02:03 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on April 06, 2015, 07:21:51 PM
I've still not tried my copy of the new edition from GMT.  Not after I picked up Merchants & Marauders, which is similar but has more style to it.

Incidentally, the M&M expansion is due out this week.

Pretty sure it's already available.  Noticed it in the "new & restocked" section of CSI yesterday, when I was checking other release dates.

Not sure I play M&M enough to pick it up, but then again there's the very high chance that it will sell out before long.  :-\  It definitely adds more detail in various aspects, and is basically a collection of optional mechanic additions.