GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Oche on April 11, 2015, 02:05:06 PM

Title: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Oche on April 11, 2015, 02:05:06 PM
Try it!, don't cheat!  :))

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=computer-game-quiz

I got a score of 80.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Staggerwing on April 11, 2015, 03:46:40 PM
Funny, I also got 80 and I pretty much blind guessed my way through the first half.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Rayfer on April 11, 2015, 04:48:20 PM
60.....had to guess on the majority.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Swatter on April 11, 2015, 04:53:12 PM
20
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Wolfe1759 on April 11, 2015, 05:15:03 PM
65 with quite a few guesses
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 11, 2015, 05:21:39 PM
90/100 but I guessed at all the console ones as I had no idea.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: -budd- on April 11, 2015, 05:40:17 PM
65
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Gusington on April 11, 2015, 05:53:24 PM
70 :)
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Toonces on April 11, 2015, 10:07:26 PM
75, but quite a few were educated guesses.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Greybriar on April 12, 2015, 12:22:09 AM
70, but I got lucky.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: FarAway Sooner on April 12, 2015, 12:48:53 AM
45 and that was with a few lucky guesses.  I think most of these games came out in the late 80s and early 90s, when I was at my game-playing nadir.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Tinkershuffle on April 12, 2015, 03:11:39 AM
85.

The "correct" answer of #19 isn't in fact 100% correct.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: JudgeDredd on April 12, 2015, 03:52:57 AM
70 - guessed most of them.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Pinetree on April 12, 2015, 04:56:41 AM
60- mainly guesses too.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: FlickJax on April 12, 2015, 05:01:13 AM
70 here too, remember a fair few of them thought the graphics were better at the time....especially daggerfall
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Boggit on April 12, 2015, 09:29:23 AM
Oh the shame! :-[

60, and a lot were lucky guesses! :2funny:
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: BanzaiCat on April 12, 2015, 03:54:50 PM
75, sadly I knew them all back in the day better than what lay under a woman's undergarments.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: Sir Slash on April 13, 2015, 10:02:42 AM
45/100 With 80% guesses. But I usually only get my name right 50% of the time.
Title: Re: Computer Game Short Quiz
Post by: RedArgo on April 13, 2015, 10:46:08 AM
65, I've never played any of the correct answers and not too many of the incorrect ones.