GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RedArgo on April 14, 2015, 12:15:42 PM

Title: WCS future plans
Post by: RedArgo on April 14, 2015, 12:15:42 PM
Since this doesn't have anything to do with Brother Against Brother directly, I thought I'd pull it out.

These sound interesting, although I'm sure they are a long way out.

Quote9.OK, so Brother Against Brother is only just about to be released but gamers always want to know what's next. Have you had any thoughts about this? Anything you can divulge at this point?

Eric Babe:  ... I've also got a 4X-style science-fiction grand-strategy game that's been on my back-burner for a few years; this is currently in alpha-testing, and it's got some top-secret features that I think are unique, and the whole thing comes together in a way that is very new.  ...  When we were working on Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition I really learned to love all things Napoleonic and naval, so we are thinking that our first game for this engine will be a game that simulates all of the great Napoleonic naval actions.
Title: Re: WCS future plans
Post by: Gil R. on April 14, 2015, 02:21:37 PM
You're right... it is interesting.  ;)

Eric's not kidding about his love of Napoleonic naval matters.  Every night, even though he's not British, he throws a big dinner for Trafalgar Night (including Spotted Dog and other period fare), and after midnight when most of the guests have left, the small, hardened (and somewhat tipsy) corps that remains watches "Master and Commander" until 2 a.m. or so.  Sadly, there's no way to fit Galapagos tortoises into our game...