GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on April 17, 2015, 10:48:34 AM

Title: divinity original sin at gog 40% off,has turn-based tactical combat
Post by: gameleaper on April 17, 2015, 10:48:34 AM
I looked at youtube vids on this before I bought it at 40% off at gog.com plus a futher 10% store credit you get. The game is isometric like baldars gate, this difference is turn-based combat, this is just what I want from a rpg, the youtube vids show fantastic stuff, and you get an editor to create user based RPGs with the engine.

I know you guys already know about this game, but I have just looked at it first time because of the sale.
Title: Re: divinity original sin at gog 40% off,has turn-based tactical combat
Post by: BanzaiCat on April 17, 2015, 11:51:58 AM
Hey gameleaper, I've noticed your helpful posts in new threads over the last few days, but just to let you know, GrogHeads has a consolidated single thread to announce computer game sales within:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=3624.0

There's also one for board games:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4041.0

O0
Title: Re: divinity original sin at gog 40% off,has turn-based tactical combat
Post by: gameleaper on April 17, 2015, 02:00:39 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on April 17, 2015, 11:51:58 AM
Hey gameleaper, I've noticed your helpful posts in new threads over the last few days, but just to let you know, GrogHeads has a consolidated single thread to announce computer game sales within:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=3624.0

There's also one for board games:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4041.0

O0

I C, I am always nose down in programing to notice to much, thanks for the pointers