I'm not seeing it, is it just me?
All gone.
So very sad right now.
One of you guys must've knocked it down & broken it.
I guess we can't have nice things... :(
See - you over used it, you broke it and now it's been taken away from us all.
Well thank you very much :P
There's a new upgrade to the Youtube embedding software. However, we have to upgrade our PHP software to plug it in. I hope to have it fixed by the end of the weekend.
Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 19, 2015, 06:42:55 AM
There's a new upgrade to the Youtube embedding software. However, we have to upgrade our PHP software to plug it in. I hope to have it fixed by the end of the weekend.
Uh Oh.
Upgrade DOOM!!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.campaignbrief.com%2Fwa%2Fassets_c%2F2014%2F06%2FRetravision_EndIsNigh_1993_BLOG-thumb-300x252-153559.jpg&hash=cfd270a1a61aff484bc0f87cd842bee970c7e7b1)
Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 19, 2015, 06:38:16 AM
See - you over used it, you broke it and now it's been taken away from us all.
Well thank you very much :P
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1144.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo484%2Fronnie8691%2Fbroke_zps24k2phij.jpg&hash=08f5e4e471d60f3d0375cdb5d0cc10835471838b)
OK - should be fixed now