http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11099.0 (http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11099.0)
Downloading now. Thanks Wallysworld! O0
Just tried it out. My game seems to be running more smoothly than before.
I have a set piece battle that I keep saved to run every time a new patch comes out. It might just be a coincidence but the AI seemed a little more cagey this time. Usually they pound my positions with arty and then charge but this time they hit me with arty, tried to suppress with long range MG fire and hit me on both flanks. Very cool!
can we assume the steam patch will follow?
Quote from: -budd- on April 23, 2015, 08:34:08 PM
can we assume the steam patch will follow?
Hi Budd
The Steam version is patched. In fact it is possibly newer.
Regards
Based on SABOW experience, it will be made available shortly.
June update released : http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11099.0
I tried it out a few days ago. Movement speeds for the infantry seem too fast now. Deployment zones seem to have gotten smaller.