Alternatively titled: Wanted: An Education.
And these people are our future?
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1040.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb402%2FAtillaDK%2FFunnyPics%2Fnoooo_zpsvz7utsnb.jpg&hash=dfea08cab7e804a997df6ab5ef591b174f225b5f)
Ha! Great dog pic.
Yeah, that was my reaction, too.
Oh it's worse than that. A few years ago, a poll in Britain indicated that 25% of its citizens under the age of 25 (roughly, I forget the exact numbers but that's about right) thought an amazing number of definitely known historical people, up to and including Winston Churchill, were fictional characters.
Not that they were ignorant of their existence or couldn't recognize the name or faces. THOUGHT THEY WERE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! (If I recall correctly, Ghandi was one, too.)
I wonder what the consequences are when an entire generation hasn't got a clue about history, even history that occurred less than 100 years ago. With nothing to compare their current lifestyle to it must be very easy to mold youth into exactly what you want them to be.