GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: bbmike on April 30, 2015, 12:04:30 PM

Title: RBI Baseball 15
Post by: bbmike on April 30, 2015, 12:04:30 PM
Just saw RBI Baseball 15 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/329610/) on Steam. Anyone know anything about it? Been a long time since I've see a new baseball game for the PC that has graphics.
Title: Re: RBI Baseball 15
Post by: WallysWorld on April 30, 2015, 01:19:31 PM
Never heard of it either, but here's a Youtube video with impressions of the game:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtxeaEy3C4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtxeaEy3C4)

I'm still playing High Heat Baseball 2001 and would really like an updated baseball game with the same sort of gameplay.
Title: Re: RBI Baseball 15
Post by: Swatter on April 30, 2015, 01:41:47 PM
Its really tough to get baseball right, I would wait on many reviews. I have my ancient PS3 and I play MLB: The Show, which is outstanding (better than High Heat ever was). If we could only get an NFL football game with the same level of realism and detail as The Show, I would be in heaven.