GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on May 18, 2015, 10:30:44 PM

Title: Cosmonautica
Post by: RooksBailey on May 18, 2015, 10:30:44 PM
This game appeared in my FB feed.  I must have liked it at some point but don't recall when.   :idiot2:  Anyhoo, it does look like it could be another fun space romp.   Based on the latest dev update, the game will leave Early Access at the end of June.



Let's play:

Title: Re: Cosmonautica
Post by: Nefaro on May 19, 2015, 01:36:22 AM
Looks interesting but I dunno about the "Sims In Spaaaace" aspect.  Definitely not a Sims fan.
Title: Re: Cosmonautica
Post by: RooksBailey on May 19, 2015, 02:21:48 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 19, 2015, 01:36:22 AM
Looks interesting but I dunno about the "Sims In Spaaaace" aspect.  Definitely not a Sims fan.

Yeah, me too.  I never cared for The Sims.  But based on what I saw in those LP vids, it is really more about crew management than a Sims experience.  In some ways, it reminds me of FTL but with a deeper crew management system.