GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: PanzersEast on May 20, 2015, 11:18:31 AM

Title: The Curious Expedition
Post by: PanzersEast on May 20, 2015, 11:18:31 AM
Released for Early Access and a game that is quit fun..... very good vibe and concept.... me liking

http://store.steampowered.com/app/358130/



PE
Title: Re: The Curious Expedition
Post by: BanzaiCat on May 20, 2015, 12:10:36 PM
Reminds me a lot of Seven Cities of Gold but with much more to it. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to wishlist this.
Title: Re: The Curious Expedition
Post by: Nefaro on May 20, 2015, 03:35:25 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 20, 2015, 12:10:36 PM
Reminds me a lot of Seven Cities of Gold but with much more to it. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to wishlist this.


That's exactly what I thought when I grokt it a couple days ago on the "Upcoming" list. 

Definitely gonna throw my money at them soon, after my current SFC2CE binge is satiated.  I hope it has enough content in Early Access to keep it from getting too repetitive.  Been wanting a proper exploration game of this type. :)