They may have found it.
QuoteNine brains inexplicably appeared earlier this week along a street in a St. Lawrence County village. How the brains got there and where they came from remains a mystery.
source: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2015/05/possible_dog_brains_found_in_st_lawrence_county_a_mystery.html
Quote from: LongBlade on May 22, 2015, 08:03:45 PM
They may have found it.
QuoteNine brains inexplicably appeared earlier this week along a street in a St. Lawrence County village. How the brains got there and where they came from remains a mystery.
source: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2015/05/possible_dog_brains_found_in_st_lawrence_county_a_mystery.html
Dang. What forms do I need to fill out to get mine back?
Has ISIS forced the relocation of the Transylvania Brain Bank?
It would be a shame if the brain of Hans Delbruck, scientist and saint, were lost.
Even Abby Normal's.
Dear old Abby.
I think have the people in here are related to him.
Hhhmmm, I can easily think of 9 politicians in DC that would benefit from replacing that which masquerades as gray matter in their heads with the 9 brains found on the street...
Maybe someone is starting an outbrain service.
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/11/0e/c3/110ec3285c54242b69ce4b4ba0ae12c7.jpg)
Compress all those things into 50% of the total brain cavity, reserve the remaining space for "thinking about boobs" and that's my brain.
Only 50%? I think a Man CardTM calls for at least 80%, and at all times.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fth05.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2F200H%2Ff%2F2013%2F293%2Ff%2Fa%2Fkaty_perry_hypno_boobs_by_hockeywinger-d6r8ins.jpg&hash=1a18c2ac04de50c1524c0e55d5ae95c8abf15825)
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 26, 2015, 04:08:27 PM
Only 50%? I think a Man CardTM calls for at least 80%, and at all times.
I have a really big brain.