GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: spelk on May 25, 2015, 07:10:46 AM

Title: Starship Command?
Post by: spelk on May 25, 2015, 07:10:46 AM
Can't seem to find this mentioned anywhere, so I thought i'd post it up.. dunno what its like..

http://www.evglabs.com/starshipcommand/

I was intrigued my the term, "massively singleplayer"

Title: Re: Starship Command?
Post by: Tpek on May 25, 2015, 07:18:28 AM
Interesting find, thanks Spelk!
Though I am not sure I dig the graphics.
Title: Re: Starship Command?
Post by: Huw the Poo on May 25, 2015, 08:12:45 AM
I might give it a try, but it doesn't look much more than flying around in a blob blowing stuff up.
Title: Re: Starship Command?
Post by: RyanE on May 25, 2015, 08:38:07 AM
I know it probably is fair, but I refuce to play space combat games that don't play in 3D.  Would anyone play a serious flight sim with only 2D?  Even at the tactical-level, not the sim-level.
Title: Re: Starship Command?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 25, 2015, 10:46:48 AM
Looks like its free...
Title: Re: Starship Command?
Post by: GJK on May 25, 2015, 11:21:23 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.playertheory.com%2Fimages%2FAsteroidsPewPew.jpg&hash=de26348ef307c3f137824f847786eae1bd794eec)
Title: Re: Starship Command?
Post by: Freyland on May 25, 2015, 11:55:13 AM
There is trade, colonizing and ship design, so it seems a bit deeper than its getting credit for....