GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 28, 2015, 08:28:25 PM

Title: Humble bundle 40k+ CoH
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 28, 2015, 08:28:25 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?logo&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bf3607b682-Humble_Weekly_Bundle_Relic_Entertainment&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-bf3607b682-133945897
Title: Re: Humble bundle 40k+ CoH
Post by: Gusington on May 28, 2015, 08:53:14 PM
Ahem...

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=3624.3030

Go to the last page of that thread.
Title: Re: Humble bundle 40k+ CoH
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 28, 2015, 09:55:48 PM
Ok, missed that. BTW, you little twat, you lied to us! I'll have to hire the Bob wife to frypan you. You told us you had not played WH, now you say you payed full price at release. Shame.
Title: Re: Humble bundle 40k+ CoH
Post by: Gusington on May 29, 2015, 07:04:04 AM
I've never played anything in the original WH universe (M2TW mods etc). But I've played plenty in the WH40k universe. Reading is fundamental.
Title: Re: Humble bundle 40k+ CoH
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 29, 2015, 10:54:02 AM
Ok, dear. Have a good day.