Civil War II Updated to version 1.0.6
Civil War II has been updated to Version 1.0.6! This new version improves the general gameplay in many ways, from fixing a bug related to the hosting time to a change in how forbidden regions are displayed!
You can download the patch from here (37.1 MB): ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/CivilWarII/CivilWarII-UpdateComp-v106.zip
Changelog:
LIST OF CHANGES
A fix in the hosting time speed up that had a bug. This bug hampered the AI significantly.
A failed regional decision is always removed from play.
You always get a 5% MC if you have a non-passive force in a region.
When winning a battle, you usually get a large % of the enemy MC.
Changed back how forbidden regions are displayed for RGD and units production.
Raids decisions now only remove 1 depot level as expected.
Original post: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?39611-Civil-War-II-Updated-to-version-1-0-6!&p=347918#post347918
Is the Steam version getting this patch? I hope so. I was just about to start another campaign but will wait for the update.
My Steam downloaded a patch this afternoon. I assume it was the same 1.0.6.
Quote from: Bardolph on June 03, 2015, 04:28:11 PM
My Steam downloaded a patch this afternoon. I assume it was the same 1.0.6.
That seems to be the case with me as well.
Sorry. I can't confirm as i do not use this on Steam.
Regards
It's on sale for half price, $19.99 until July 30th at Matrix.
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/500/details/Civil.War.II