GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Huw the Poo on June 03, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Title: All Don't Starve players have been given Don't Starve Together
Post by: Huw the Poo on June 03, 2015, 02:32:22 PM
Announcement and info (http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/54719-welcome-to-dont-starve-together/)

In a nutshell, if you owned Don't Starve before today, you now have the multiplayer version, Don't Starve Together.  I've been waiting for this for a while, but it's come at just the wrong time for me so I won't be diving in just yet.  However I think Don't Starve is quite a gem, and multiplayer should be good fun.  Would appreciate some impressions from any Grogs who play!
Title: Re: All Don't Starve players have been given Don't Starve Together
Post by: BanzaiCat on June 03, 2015, 02:39:50 PM
I bought it some time ago but didn't play it too much. Don't Starve Together wasn't in my library until I accessed the Steam store page for it, where I saw the message that it was already in my library, and going back, there it was. FYI in case anyone else owns the original but not the multiplayer and don't see it in their library.

Thanks for the heads up, Huw!