GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: WallysWorld on June 05, 2015, 05:46:25 PM

Title: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: WallysWorld on June 05, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
Almost half a GB.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=709807#post709807 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=709807#post709807)

Warning: If you have some mods installed, this patch could break the mods. I have HSFX and will wait until that mod is patched for 4.13 before updating.

Some details:

New planes (AI only)
· He-177 A-3
· Aichi E13A floatplane
New flyable planes (cockpits)
· B-24D-140-CO + external
· IK-3
· N1K1-J
· N1K1-Ja
· N1K1-Jb
· SB 2M-103
New ground units
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Skoda Pa.II 'Zalva' armored car (MG and radio version)
· Jagdtiger
· M10 tank destroyer: early and late (late comes with closed and opened hatch)
· M36 tank destroyer with closed an opened hatch
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Type 94 tankette (Japanese)
· US AA trailer (quad cal50)
· Regimental Gun 76mm
· ATG 45 mm (1942)
Title: Re: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: Staggerwing on June 05, 2015, 05:59:07 PM
Quote from: WallysWorld on June 05, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
Almost half a GB.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=709807#post709807 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=709807#post709807)

Warning: If you have some mods installed, this patch could break the mods. I have HSFX and will wait until that mod is patched for 4.13 before updating.

Some details:

New planes (AI only)
· He-177 A-3
· Aichi E13A floatplane
New flyable planes (cockpits)
· B-24D-140-CO + external
· IK-3
· N1K1-J
· N1K1-Ja
· N1K1-Jb
· SB 2M-103
New ground units
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Skoda Pa.II 'Zalva' armored car (MG and radio version)
· Jagdtiger
· M10 tank destroyer: early and late (late comes with closed and opened hatch)
· M36 tank destroyer with closed an opened hatch
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Type 94 tankette (Japanese)
· US AA trailer (quad cal50)
· Regimental Gun 76mm
· ATG 45 mm (1942)

So nice they added it twice!



I'm eager to try the Liberator:

Title: Re: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: Toonces on November 15, 2015, 11:06:41 AM
Hey guys,
I am trying to install IL-2 1946 from disk onto Win 10 and it won't install.  I'm getting a 1607 error.

I'm willing to buy it off of Steam provided: it works on Win 10 and I can install the C.U.P. mod into it.

Anyone have experience running the Steam version of IL-2 on Win 10 and/or modding it in Steam?

Thanks.
Title: Re: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: Toonces on November 15, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
Disregard.  GoG has it working on Win10.  I'm going to invest the $10 and get a copy there.   :-[
Title: Re: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: DoctorQuest on November 15, 2015, 02:14:48 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 15, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
Disregard.  GoG has it working on Win10.  I'm going to invest the $10 and get a copy there.   :-[

I always prefer gog over steam if i can get it.

Let us know if the update works with the gog version.
Title: Re: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: Father Ted on November 15, 2015, 05:11:31 PM
FWIW I'm pretty sure I bought a Steam version and then just copied the install into another directory to make it Steam-free.  I now have two installs - a "stock" one patched up to 4.13 (with JSGME allowing me to to mod it safely to HSFX and back again) and a 4.10.1 one modded to UP3RC4.  OK, so all that might seem like gobbledegook, but the point is that I think you can buy a Steam copy of IL2 and liberate it for modding or whatever.
Title: Re: 4.13 update released for IL-2 1946
Post by: Toonces on November 15, 2015, 07:56:12 PM
You know, JGMSE might be the call for modding.  I'll report back once I get to installing the mod.