GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on June 05, 2015, 07:11:46 PM

Title: Life is Feudal: Mount and Blade meets Minecraft.
Post by: jomni on June 05, 2015, 07:11:46 PM
What do you guys think of this?  Anyone tried?  40% discount promo.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290080?snr=1_41_4__42
Title: Life Is Feudal
Post by: KyzBP on June 06, 2015, 07:43:00 AM
Does anyone have this?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290080/

It's on sale right now for $23.99 and has been on my wishlist since October but I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it.

If you have it can you give me your thoughts?
Title: Re: Life Is Feudal
Post by: Grim.Reaper on June 06, 2015, 07:50:39 AM
It interested me at first, but seems largely a multiplayer game so I never pulled the trigger...
Title: Re: Life Is Feudal
Post by: KyzBP on June 06, 2015, 07:57:28 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 06, 2015, 07:50:39 AM
It interested me at first, but seems largely a multiplayer game so I never pulled the trigger...

I didn't even notice it was multi-player.  It's not like it was the third word in the description or anything :uglystupid2:.   That'll probably kill it for me.  It seems like an odd game for multi-player.