GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tuna on June 10, 2015, 11:13:18 AM

Title: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: Tuna on June 10, 2015, 11:13:18 AM
Was thinking of going, just the two hour drive might be a slight deterrent. It's at Bradley Airport. Looks like a very cool museum there with lots of WW2 aircraft!
Title: Re: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: magnus on June 10, 2015, 11:41:11 AM
I was until i saw the price.

I think $40 is a little steep just to walk through the door.

The last time I went to the museum it was around $15 to get in.
Title: Re: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: Asid on June 10, 2015, 11:41:45 AM
https://vimeo.com/124166475
Title: Re: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: Tuna on June 10, 2015, 12:09:56 PM
If you register today it's 30. But deterrent two just hit me, asked the wife if anything is going on, and she said it's Scrapbook club day.  :tickedoff:
Title: Re: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: magnus on June 10, 2015, 03:32:31 PM
I was just going to go to see if any of the vendors had any deals.

It doesn't look like there is much about combat flight games.
Title: Re: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: W8taminute on June 10, 2015, 05:11:19 PM
Hmmm....I was planning on going to the New England Air Museum this weekend with the family but I'm worried the traffic might be bad because of mhtsimcon. 


https://www.neam.org/index.php
Title: Re: Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.
Post by: Staggerwing on June 10, 2015, 05:51:34 PM
I was just there last summer. They have many cool things. Unfortunately weekends are out of the question for me so I won't be there this time.