http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/06/the-mystery-of-the-marconi-deaths/
Had not heard of these. Still, we don't know where Bawb's appendage has disappeared to.
Wow. Sounds like the kind of place Drew Peterson would have liked to have worked.
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/628121/drew-peterson-murder-hire-trial-delayed-aug-28
When i hear marconi, i think of a zamboni.
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on June 12, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
When i hear marconi, i think of a zamboni.
Well, you
are Canadian, so...
:)
I don't watch sports though.
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on June 12, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
When i hear marconi, i think of a zamboni.
Huh. I think this:
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Cabot_Tower%2C_St._John%27s.jpg/240px-Cabot_Tower%2C_St._John%27s.jpg)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabot_Tower_(St._John%27s)
Quote from: besilarius on June 12, 2015, 06:11:28 PM
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/06/the-mystery-of-the-marconi-deaths/
Had not heard of these. Still, we don't know where Bawb's appendage has disappeared to.
Ok, that is an eerie amount of deaths. :o
But I can't help but wonder what the average number of deaths would have been, for a company that size, at that point in time.
Oh blimey. That's a bit wosname, spooky, innit.
<shudder>