GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Martok on June 17, 2015, 10:32:07 AM

Title: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Martok on June 17, 2015, 10:32:07 AM


Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 17, 2015, 11:08:25 AM
Is this like the Ku Klux Klan DLC, or something?  :-X
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Steelgrave on June 17, 2015, 11:25:29 AM
^Don't you keep up with the news, JH? We can now officially be any race or sex we wish! I'm going to encourage my kids to apply for every minority scholarship they can find. Hell, it'll all be written off by the government anyway  :uglystupid2:
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Martok on June 17, 2015, 11:34:15 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 17, 2015, 11:08:25 AM
Is this like the Ku Klux Klan DLC, or something?  :-X
:o

Confused now... 

Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Tpek on June 17, 2015, 12:15:38 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 17, 2015, 11:25:29 AM
^Don't you keep up with the news, JH? We can now officially be any race or sex we wish! I'm going to encourage my kids to apply for every minority scholarship they can find. Hell, it'll all be written off by the government anyway  :uglystupid2:

I thought that's how it always went in the U.S  ::)
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: vyshka on June 17, 2015, 12:59:08 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 17, 2015, 11:25:29 AM
^Don't you keep up with the news, JH? We can now officially be any race or sex we wish! I'm going to encourage my kids to apply for every minority scholarship they can find. Hell, it'll all be written off by the government anyway  :uglystupid2:

http://time.com/3921404/rachel-dolezal-naacp-race-kareem-abdul-jabbar/

Did you know Kareem Abdul-Jabar is only 5'8"?

And on the subject of the thread, the original just made the daily deal and my pretty decent job of not spending a bunch of money this sale is about to go out the window.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: steve58 on June 17, 2015, 04:25:35 PM
...pic moved to the political thread.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: magnus on June 17, 2015, 05:40:31 PM
One of the best things about this site, is the lack of anything really political outside of the forums where it is supposed to be.

Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: steve58 on June 17, 2015, 06:44:55 PM
^ :-[  You're correct magnus, I've moved my post.  Thanks... 
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on June 17, 2015, 09:16:11 PM
Loved your post Steve wherever it is. O0
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: magnus on June 18, 2015, 11:29:19 AM
 I thought it was hilarious, but if you have that one then the other side etc. etc. etc..

Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 05:26:59 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:

You got it for free?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:43:00 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 05:26:59 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:

You got it for free?

Nope.  It just automatically downloads & installs DLC, even when you don't own it. 

I wouldn't give a damn if install space was never an issue.   But it often is when you buy games so regularly, you haven't played some of them.  :crazy2:
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:43:00 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 05:26:59 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:

You got it for free?

Nope.  It just automatically downloads & installs DLC, even when you don't own it. 

I wouldn't give a damn if install space was never an issue.   But it often is when you buy games so regularly, you haven't played some of them.  :crazy2:

I'm stunned and scratching my head. Does it do this for all games? I have CK2 and EU4 vanilla....has it downloaded all the dlc on my computer just hoping I'll buy them some day?  I've never heard of this before.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on August 25, 2015, 07:13:47 PM
Yes is the short answer.  The longer answer, in the case of CK2, is that some of the new rules from DLC are added onto the game even if the DLC isn't is my understanding.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on August 25, 2015, 08:31:02 PM
Yeah...when you buy a DLC you're really only buying an unlock for most if not all games. The content is already there.

I almost bought this DLC - but I am literally just downloading the base game now. Would like to see impressions if anyone took the plunge. I've heard nothing but awesome fantasticness about the base game.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on August 25, 2015, 10:15:52 PM
Loved the base game but have barely scratched the surface so I'll hold off for awhile and grab it on sale maybe.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on August 26, 2015, 02:10:56 AM
Quote from: Bison on August 25, 2015, 07:13:47 PM
Yes is the short answer.  The longer answer, in the case of CK2, is that some of the new rules from DLC are added onto the game even if the DLC isn't is my understanding.

Bison is correct.

We pretty much have everything loaded onto our hard drives, for all the Steam games.  The stuff you don't own is just de-activated.

In cases like the Paradox games mentioned, they actually use some of the new features from the DLC even if you don't own it.  But that's a developer thing. 

In this example, I didn't need a vast majority of the 2+GB it downloaded, those being content assets used for the new stuff in the DLC I haven't purchased.  So it's just using up extra space. 
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on August 26, 2015, 06:38:43 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on August 25, 2015, 10:15:52 PM
Loved the base game but have barely scratched the surface so I'll hold off for awhile and grab it on sale maybe.

+1 The base game is one of the best rpg experiences I've had in a long time. I did get quite deep into the game before something else grabbed my attention. But like you, I'll wait awhile for the sales before getting this dlc.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: airboy on August 28, 2015, 06:53:15 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 26, 2015, 06:38:43 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on August 25, 2015, 10:15:52 PM
Loved the base game but have barely scratched the surface so I'll hold off for awhile and grab it on sale maybe.

+1 The base game is one of the best rpg experiences I've had in a long time. I did get quite deep into the game before something else grabbed my attention. But like you, I'll wait awhile for the sales before getting this dlc.

I hate all of you.  You pointed out another excellent RPG and made me buy the game and the strategy guide.  I'll download the game once my strategy guide arrives.  This will eat up my spare time.  I'm feeling lots of hatey hate hatred.  Be a hater - join the haters - feel the hatred.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on August 28, 2015, 07:01:03 PM
Strategy guide, you say?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on August 28, 2015, 07:09:38 PM
Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2015, 07:01:03 PM
Strategy guide, you say?

I found this freebie online...great guide, especially for creating new characters.  http://guides.gamepressure.com/pillarsofeternity/
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on August 28, 2015, 07:47:14 PM
I've enjoyed PoE during the few hours I've played.  I have more time into both Wasteland 2 and Divinity: Original Sin.  Specifically the latter.  PoE runs on some pretty stiff rails compared to the others, but they're all good in their own ways.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on August 28, 2015, 08:02:31 PM
Thanks Rayfer! I'm sure I'll need this within a few minutes of stepping into the PoE world.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: mikeck on August 28, 2015, 09:42:12 PM
I don't find PoE to be on rails really. There are tons of side quests and all can be done whenever you want. I'm just glad we got some new isometric party based RPGs
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on August 29, 2015, 07:26:42 AM
Quote from: mikeck on August 28, 2015, 09:42:12 PM
I don't find PoE to be on rails really. There are tons of side quests and all can be done whenever you want. I'm just glad we got some new isometric party based RPGs

Agreed...each of the npc's (not the ones you create yourself) you can bring into your party has an extensive backstory with a series of unfolding optional quests that span across multiple regions. They can take a long time to complete. Look for the little dialogue bubbles in their onscreen portrait to get them going. In the very beginning you are limited to a few connected regions, one at a time. But this changes as the game unfolds and you can go in multiple directions, even into regions you aren't ready for and will probably die. Then there's always that huge multi-level dungeon under your fortress to explore...that's almost a game in itself.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Toonces on August 29, 2015, 09:13:16 AM
@ Airboy- I think of it like this:  If you spend the money then you can't lose it in the stock market.  Therefore, Grogheads actually saved you money.

Think about it.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: airboy on August 29, 2015, 09:40:15 AM
Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2015, 07:01:03 PM
Strategy guide, you say?

Yes - I hate to map stuff and prefer to have the rules where I can read them in print.  So I bought the 512 page Prima Strategy Guide:
http://www.amazon.com/Pillars-Eternity-Collectors-Strategy-Guide/dp/1101898232/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1440859091&sr=8-2&keywords=pillars+of+eternity

I have guides on my shelves going back to Fallout 2, Daggerfall and Icewind Dale.  Being able to read the rules and have the maps makes the RPG more enjoyable for me.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on August 29, 2015, 10:30:54 PM
Great find Rayfer. I've been wanting to get a strategy guide for this game to figure out if I'm trending good or evil by my, "Stop Talking And Hit It With A Mace" approach. O0
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on August 30, 2015, 07:04:11 PM
^I like that approach to everything.

Thanks for the above Airboy. I will be purchasing that soon.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: airboy on September 02, 2015, 12:16:10 PM
Quote from: Gusington on August 30, 2015, 07:04:11 PM
^I like that approach to everything.

Thanks for the above Airboy. I will be purchasing that soon.

Gusington - I think you can get buy with the online strategy guide.  So far I'm not using the printed one very much.
In terms of party development - the online guide is better.

This is a very well made game.  I just hope there is enough gameplay to make it worth the purchase.    The Forest Trolls killed my party until I changed to a "flame on" approach.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 02, 2015, 08:37:06 PM
Pondering whether I will go back to Dragon Age - Inquisition to play The Descent DLC or dive into PoE first.

And of course there's Shadow of Mordor and AoW3 to fill in the dark fantasy gaps. With fall approaching this is the perfect time of year for these games :)
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 02, 2015, 10:03:19 PM
I just ran into my first Ogres under the stronghold in POE and damn are they scary. Kind of like the Giants in Skyrim. But fortunately dumb as a tree stump and slow as snails on Valium.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on September 03, 2015, 07:52:38 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 02, 2015, 10:03:19 PM
I just ran into my first Ogres under the stronghold in POE and damn are they scary. Kind of like the Giants in Skyrim. But fortunately dumb as a tree stump and slow as snails on Valium.

Some of the games most difficult fights are down in the dungeons beneath your stronghold. Each level gets tougher and tougher.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 03, 2015, 09:04:00 AM
I believe it. I was hoping for the a colony of "My Little Ponies", or some Pansie People. :P
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on September 03, 2015, 12:26:51 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 03, 2015, 09:04:00 AM
I believe it. I was hoping for the a colony of "My Little Ponies", or some Pansie People. :P

Are "Pansie People" something you buy in packets and grow in a container of water?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 03, 2015, 02:00:27 PM
Yes, and wilt in full sun.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 04, 2015, 10:18:06 PM
I never wilt in the sun.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 05, 2015, 11:13:30 AM
How about at night? In the dark?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 05, 2015, 09:22:03 PM
Darkness makes me more gooder.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 05, 2015, 10:23:24 PM
It's good to be gooder. And more gooder is even better, dark or light.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 05, 2015, 10:45:06 PM
I may finally have a chance to start playing Pillars of Eternity this weekend.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 06, 2015, 02:10:14 PM
I just got my first Fireball and Lightning spells for my Wizard guy. Less of a rush than back in the old BG days but they still get the job done. I love the smell of burning Troll in the morning---actually they stink.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 27, 2015, 10:36:27 AM
Well I started up a new campaign last night and am enjoying it with the exception of one small problem.  All of my barbarians class skills are bugged and broken.  :(
They "do" work if I have the AI activated, but then it spams my barbarian yell one right after another.  So basically it's a broken skill.  On the upside it's supposed to be fixed in the next patch, which I could opt into the beta to get but I'm tried of beta play.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 27, 2015, 01:11:50 PM
Try playing as something besides a barbarian.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 27, 2015, 01:23:43 PM
I'm weak.  I opted into the beta on Steam and now the barbarian skills work just fine.  There could be a million other little problems, but the not being able to activate a skill is so painfully obvious.  I just couldn't go on without at least trying the beta to see if it fixed the issue, which it appears from a few test battles to have done so.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 27, 2015, 03:05:43 PM
How's the barometric pressure?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 27, 2015, 03:22:32 PM
It's changing and not for the better.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 27, 2015, 08:00:29 PM
Uh oh.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 28, 2015, 12:22:43 PM
My barbarian led party is not as formable as the one I had led by a Paladin.  It's a fun challenge, but some of the battles are slightly more difficult right now.  Mostly because I insist on using a two-hand weapon with my barbarian and using mail armor, so he spends a lot of time on the ground out of action.  I might go back and experiment with a lighter armor to see if his attack speed goes up, which might solve some of his problems but of course he'll take more damage.  /la sigh/
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 28, 2015, 02:36:08 PM
Who knew Barbarians had so much to think about? I like giving my sneaky character an Arquebus or whatever it's called and having him sneak-up and back-shoot an enemy for about 50 points of damage. The only drawback is he has to get real close to use it and it takes forever to re-load.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 28, 2015, 04:42:43 PM
The life a barbarian is a complicated matter that the unwashed masses living in civilization's urbanized hell simply cannot comprehend. :)
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on September 28, 2015, 05:06:05 PM
My first, and thus far only, Pillars campaign was with a Sorcerer/Wizard class character.

And the first additional party member you get?  Another damn Sorcerer.  Needless to say, there was much injury being regularly inflicted on my party until finally getting the third, a warrior. 
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 29, 2015, 07:30:50 AM
There's a rogue class here, right?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 29, 2015, 08:17:22 AM
There is a rogue class yes.  If all you want is someone to pick locks/disarm traps, you can level up any character's skill to do that task.  I made a rogue and hired her at the tavern, because I like having one in the party.

Anyway I was pretty happy with my party's performance at Raedric Keep.  Fought my way right through the courtyard and main door guards.  Pretty impressive feat.  I think my little modifications to the Barbarians armor and the occasional use of sword and board help tremendously.  I am going to look at enchanting my hide armor and two hand weapons until I can find a good unique weapon, since I think the soulbound weapons aren't available until I start the White March part.  And I'm not even sure they are better then the unique weapons and their higher level appearance doesn't help me right now.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on September 29, 2015, 08:42:27 AM
Quote from: Bison on September 29, 2015, 08:17:22 AM
There is a rogue class yes.  If all you want is someone to pick locks/disarm traps, you can level up any character's skill to do that task.  I made a rogue and hired her at the tavern, because I like having one in the party.

Anyway I was pretty happy with my party's performance at Raedric Keep.  Fought my way right through the courtyard and main door guards.  Pretty impressive feat.  I think my little modifications to the Barbarians armor and the occasional use of sword and board help tremendously.  I am going to look at enchanting my hide armor and two hand weapons until I can find a good unique weapon, since I think the soulbound weapons aren't available until I start the White March part.  And I'm not even sure they are better then the unique weapons and their higher level appearance doesn't help me right now.

The traps in some of the dungeons make it almost mandatory to have a rogue in your party...sneak/backstabbing with dual wield daggers is good too. The rogue is tough to play because he/she requires a lot of direct management in a fight. If you just let him wade into melee he'll go down really fast.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 29, 2015, 08:52:11 AM
I've got mine set up as an archer with duel weapons to help protect the mage and chanter if baddies get through the frontline consisting of the barbarian, fighter, and cleric.  Most likely not the best use of her rogue skills, but I try to cut down some of the micro when I can and it generally goes really bad for my rogue really quickly if I do too much frontline action with her.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 29, 2015, 09:32:22 AM
I've been able to play well enough without a Rogue/Thief. One character has high skills at opening locks and another is really good at disarming traps. Not perfect but gets us by.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on September 29, 2015, 11:13:26 AM
Quote from: Gusington on September 29, 2015, 07:30:50 AM
There's a rogue class here, right?

Pillars is basically a D&D game, but with the mechanics changed around a bit to avoid copyright. 

You'll find that it has the same classes & such, and plays similarly.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 29, 2015, 01:19:21 PM
The rogue is my go to in most games like this as I have convinced myself that it really does play differently from a tanklike barbarian, etc.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 29, 2015, 02:18:04 PM
I generally make a thief type character as my main PC when I play party type RPGs.  I made a human rogue for my play-through and found it quite challenging compared to other games.  Even in slow speed, I find the pace of the game is sometimes too fast for effective party control.  There's also an issue with path-finding at times and the map looks as though your character should easily be able to fit into a gap but the game doesn't allow it and so your rogue gets trapped.  Couple that with the disengage mechanic and you quite often end up with scattered rogue chunks littering the ground.

Has anyone managed to beat the boss at the bottom of the dungeon in your stronghold?  That's what stopped me playing further.  Ridiculous fight!

I recently re-started and built a party up with the sole goal of beating that stupid fight.  I went with two paladins, two clerics, a wizard, and a thief.  Hopefully the liberal use of traps, healing, and paladin defence skills will let me beat that damned thing.

Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 30, 2015, 11:59:06 AM
I'm a little surprised there's not more talk here about the Stronghold management part of this game. At first I thought it was just a gimmick but now I've got some income flowing and just had a "Visitor" who was basically a bum and I had one of the NPC's I met earlier and staying at the Stronghold kick him out. Hired some guards too in case of robbers. It's kind of fun by itself.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Rayfer on September 30, 2015, 02:11:06 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 30, 2015, 11:59:06 AM
I'm a little surprised there's not more talk here about the Stronghold management part of this game. At first I thought it was just a gimmick but now I've got some income flowing and just had a "Visitor" who was basically a bum and I had one of the NPC's I met earlier and staying at the Stronghold kick him out. Hired some guards too in case of robbers. It's kind of fun by itself.

Same as my experience. The deeper I got into the game, the more I enjoyed the stronghold building/management process. You even get mini-side quests that are quite difficult but give great loot.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on September 30, 2015, 03:11:17 PM
Sounds very similar to the Skyhold keep in Dragon Age - Inquisition.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on September 30, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
I just haven't gotten far enough into the game for the stronghold to really make any difference in the game.  My current game I haven't even unlocked it yet and my previous which I abandoned (because I had no idea what was going on any longer) I had only just gotten the stronghold unlocked and had done only one upgrade.  I'm looking forward to hiring guards and expanding on the keep.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on September 30, 2015, 10:09:57 PM
I'm hoping for a Buxom Wench Hotel to build.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on October 01, 2015, 08:22:48 AM
What's that
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 30, 2015, 10:09:57 PM
I'm hoping for a Buxom Wench Hotel to build.

What's that the motel next door to the Waffle House?
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Sir Slash on October 01, 2015, 09:28:06 AM
In back of the Waffle House. Next door is a little too public. I think I'll call it, "The House of the Rising Sun behind the House of the Rising Biscuits"
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Bison on October 01, 2015, 12:59:17 PM
Oh la la!
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Nefaro on October 01, 2015, 02:53:00 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 30, 2015, 10:09:57 PM
I'm hoping for a Buxom Wench Hotel to build.

Saggy Pillars of Lot-Lizard-inity:  The White Trash.
Title: Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March
Post by: Gusington on October 01, 2015, 02:55:12 PM
 :crazy2: