GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Enigmas of the Mystical => Topic started by: mirth on June 19, 2015, 11:18:32 AM

Title: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: mirth on June 19, 2015, 11:18:32 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/heinz-forced-to-apologise-after-qr-code-on-ketchup-bottle-linked-to-hardcore-porn-site-10327313.html

Who the hell bothers scanning QR codes these days?
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: bayonetbrant on June 19, 2015, 11:30:19 AM
that's awesome :)


almost Fight Club'esque
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Marty Ward on June 19, 2015, 11:53:45 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 19, 2015, 11:18:32 AM

Who the hell bothers scanning QR codes these days?

I've never done it but I'm gonna start now!!!! :)
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Steelgrave on June 19, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
So is Barry White gonna start voicing Heinz Ketsup commercials now?   >:D
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: LongBlade on June 19, 2015, 01:49:00 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 19, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
So is Barry White gonna start voicing Heinz Ketsup commercials now?   >:D

If he doesn't we'll get Gus to to it.
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: GDS_Starfury on June 19, 2015, 06:43:39 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on June 19, 2015, 01:49:00 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 19, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
So is Barry White gonna start voicing Heinz Ketsup commercials now?   >:D

If he doesn't we'll get Gus to to it.

who would have there were so many ways to pimp a Jewish Hobbit?
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Martok on June 20, 2015, 01:27:25 PM
Well, you.  :P 


(Apropos of nothing, I much prefer "The Argyle Avenger" over your current tag.) 

Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: GDS_Starfury on June 20, 2015, 05:53:06 PM
Im not the one that changed it
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Bison on June 20, 2015, 06:08:21 PM
I think of John Kerry when I think of Heinz ketchup and that makes me want to throw up and not get all giggity.
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Martok on June 21, 2015, 01:57:21 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 20, 2015, 05:53:06 PM
Im not the one that changed it
I know.  (That's better, btw.  Good show, Brant! O0 ) 




Quote from: Bison on June 20, 2015, 06:08:21 PM
I think of John Kerry when I think of Heinz ketchup and that makes me want to throw up and not get all giggity.
:o

I don't wanna know, do I? 

Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 02:06:44 PM
John Kerry's wife is heir to the Heinz family fortune.
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Nefaro on June 21, 2015, 05:00:19 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 02:06:44 PM
John Kerry's wife is heir to the Heinz family fortune.

I thought his wife already inherited.  ???
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
She did. I could be wrong but I thought that if you already got the cash you are still technically an heir.
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: bayonetbrant on June 21, 2015, 05:45:20 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
She did. I could be wrong but I thought that if you already got the cash you are still technically an heir.

If you're Paris Hilton, you're an heirhead
Title: Re: Heinz Ketchup now NC-17
Post by: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 05:50:59 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 21, 2015, 05:45:20 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
She did. I could be wrong but I thought that if you already got the cash you are still technically an heir.

If you're Paris Hilton, you're an heirhead

A condition also known as 'Benign Pneumocephalus, Chronic'. Not officially ICD-9/ICD-10 though..