GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Boggit on June 25, 2015, 11:21:34 PM

Title: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Boggit on June 25, 2015, 11:21:34 PM
Just so no one misses the update, I enclose the relevant link here...

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13985.0
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Rayfer on June 26, 2015, 11:36:47 AM
Quote from: Boggit on June 25, 2015, 11:21:34 PM
Just so no one misses the update, I enclose the relevant link here...

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13985.0

Went to their site...curious why no screenshots available for review?  I have fond memories of playing Russo-German war years ago. Might be interested in this title.
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Barthheart on June 26, 2015, 11:48:41 AM
Great game that's still a work in progress.

I did a review on the MFP (Mythical Front Page).

http://grogheads.com/?p=7117

Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Ubercat on June 26, 2015, 12:07:31 PM
Did they ever produce an actual manual, like one of those fancy PDF dealies? Or do you still have to have Internet Explorer to read about it? In lieu of that, is anyone aware of any fan made resources for the game?

I wasn't aware that it was even possible to make a web page that could ONLY be viewed with one browser.  :uglystupid2:
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Barthheart on June 26, 2015, 12:11:44 PM
Quote from: Ubercat on June 26, 2015, 12:07:31 PM
Did they ever produce an actual manual, like one of those fancy PDF dealies? Or do you still have to have Internet Explorer to read about it? In lieu of that, is anyone aware of any fan made resources for the game?

I wasn't aware that it was even possible to make a web page that could ONLY be viewed with one browser.  :uglystupid2:

A player here:
http://old.wargamer.com/forums/posts.asp?t=590081

made a pdf out of the html files. Good alternative to use.
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Ubercat on June 26, 2015, 12:17:31 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Grim.Reaper on June 27, 2015, 06:19:42 AM
I will purchase at some point, but probably will wait until it is a little further along....
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Barthheart on June 27, 2015, 06:22:09 AM
With this patch it's pretty bug free and feature complete. Ron's looking at a few enhancements though. And there's the remaining scenarios.
But it's a completely playable game now and fun.  O0
Title: Re: Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04
Post by: Grim.Reaper on June 27, 2015, 06:25:03 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 27, 2015, 06:22:09 AM
With this patch it's pretty bug free and feature complete. Ron's looking at a few enhancements though. And there's the remaining scenarios.
But it's a completely playable game now and fun.  O0

I'll likely jump in after the next patch or so I still have plenty of other things to play:)

I would actually prefer trying the Middle East game he has since that seems like something fresh and not overly done in games, hopefully someday it gets all the new stuff too....maybe his old stuff will go on sale at some point where I'll give it a try:)