Hello!
I'm a long-time wargamer who is currently an expat living in Switzerland. My primary area of interest is WW1. I've heard good things about the forum here so I decided to join up!
Paul
Welcome, Paul. Good to have you!
Welcome indeed Paul. Poor guy. Has to live in Switzerland. Every time he looks out his window, nothing to see but beautiful mountains and more beautiful women.
Welcome!
Quote from: Sir Slash on June 30, 2015, 12:09:10 PM
Welcome indeed Paul. Poor guy. Has to live in Switzerland. Every time he looks out his window, nothing to see but beautiful mountains and more beautiful women.
I really don't know what you mean...
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.world-in-pictures.org%2Ffree%2F8633%2Fbeautiful-switzerland.jpg&hash=d193ca5ad13c54d6390fa2fdb71dcddd255d6176)
er, really...it's all just propaganda
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fiv1.lisimg.com%2Fimage%2F6132898%2F600full-ursula-andress.jpg&hash=58ea48afa76964dbd34a325437d187fcc4d37af0)
Welcome to GrogHeads!
Damn! That's a pretty boat.
What boat?
Niiiice mountains...
Welcome!
Best,
Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Welcome, Paul!
Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome aboard, Paul! Good to see you here. :)
Quote from: Paul on June 30, 2015, 01:26:40 PM
er, really...it's all just propaganda
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fiv1.lisimg.com%2Fimage%2F6132898%2F600full-ursula-andress.jpg&hash=58ea48afa76964dbd34a325437d187fcc4d37af0)
Never knew Ursula Andress was from Switzerland.
Could have also used this girl to promote your country.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ftop10for.top10for.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F06%2FJulie-Ordon.jpg&hash=51269d6df484bdeb7f89f4c5d848cc675f2696a4)
Welcome, Paul!
Quote from: bob48 on June 30, 2015, 02:00:28 PM
What boat?
I think he meant "motorboating." BBBBBBBLLRBBBBBLLERRRRRR
Ahem. Welcome, Paul! O0
^That's it!
I knew the tune but couldn't remember the words.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbiciate.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F05%2FMichelle-Hunziker-5.jpg&hash=1df7d192a63d8591cbc49a498a35ebd82c4f62e0)
^or a more recent celebrity: Michelle Hunziker
Hallo Landsmann, willkommen!
Damn, that's a lucky bathing suit.
QuoteHallo Landsmann, willkommen!
grüezi wohl!