GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: mirth on May 08, 2012, 10:23:59 AM

Title: I'm Guessing This Guy is Getting Free Beer for Life
Post by: mirth on May 08, 2012, 10:23:59 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/worker-jumps-vat-acid-save-colleague-023207332.html
Title: Re: I'm Guessing This Guy is Getting Free Beer for Life
Post by: Centurion40 on May 08, 2012, 10:27:39 AM
Sweet Jesus!!  :o
Title: Re: I'm Guessing This Guy is Getting Free Beer for Life
Post by: LongBlade on May 08, 2012, 10:30:24 AM
God bless him. That's heroics.
Title: Re: I'm Guessing This Guy is Getting Free Beer for Life
Post by: TheCommandTent on May 08, 2012, 07:25:11 PM
That is either a hero or the other one owed him a ton of money :)
Title: Re: I'm Guessing This Guy is Getting Free Beer for Life
Post by: Arctic Blast on May 08, 2012, 09:29:27 PM
I suspect he was hoping to emerge as either Two Face or The Joker. The opportunity to rescue his buddy at the same time was just a happy coincidence.  :)