GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Anguille on July 07, 2015, 01:08:10 PM

Title: Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG
Post by: Anguille on July 07, 2015, 01:08:10 PM
This classic is just available on GOG with it's great soundtrack! Instant buy

https://www.gog.com/game/pax_imperia_eminent_domain (https://www.gog.com/game/pax_imperia_eminent_domain)
Title: Re: Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG
Post by: bbmike on July 07, 2015, 01:10:11 PM
I remember it but never bought it. The words 'real time' scared me away.
Title: Re: Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG
Post by: Anguille on July 07, 2015, 01:12:13 PM
It's really easy to manage...i don't like real-time to much either but it's ok here and you can adapt the speed.
Title: Re: Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG
Post by: Greybriar on July 07, 2015, 01:42:13 PM
I still have my retail boxed copy of Pax Imperia sitting on a shelf. I vaguely remember playing it back in the day and those memories seem to be favorable. However, Master of Orion II was the game that survived the test of time with me so I probably won't purchase PI or any other 18 year old game any time soon due to my huge backlog.
Title: Re: Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG
Post by: Shelldrake on July 07, 2015, 02:30:21 PM
Nice! Another one on my GOG wishlist.
Title: Re: Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain available at GOG
Post by: Martok on July 11, 2015, 06:29:33 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on July 07, 2015, 02:30:21 PM
Nice! Another one on my GOG wishlist.
Same here.  Backlog or not, real-time or not, I've heard too much praise for this one to not get it.