GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on July 11, 2015, 02:08:26 AM

Title: Transformers Devastation
Post by: jomni on July 11, 2015, 02:08:26 AM
Title: Re: Transformers Devastation
Post by: JasonPratt on July 11, 2015, 09:15:57 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about this game so far. Looking forward to it!
Title: Re: Transformers Devastation
Post by: JasonPratt on July 11, 2015, 09:34:05 AM
That being said, there is no way G1 Bumblebee swats around Blitzwing and Shockwave.  :P

(The two games which served as prequels to the Prime series did a much better job giving the small cars important contributions without being flatly silly about it.)




Title: Re: Transformers Devastation
Post by: jomni on July 11, 2015, 07:04:13 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 11, 2015, 09:15:57 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about this game so far. Looking forward to it!

Yes. Classic Transformers is best.
Title: Re: Transformers Devastation
Post by: Martok on July 16, 2015, 01:52:41 PM
Okay, this looks damn cool.  O0 

Title: Re: Transformers Devastation
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 16, 2015, 02:01:42 PM
Okay, I HATE fighting games. Never got into Street Fighter or MK or anything in that vein - they just bore me and looking for the AABBBBAAABABABABABABABBBAAA combo BS never interested me.

That all said, HOLY SH*T OLD SCHOOL TRANSFORMERRRRRRRSSSSS - and the animation looks splendid - I can overlook all of that.