It looks great, admittedly one trailer but i like everything i see
"turn-based sci-fi strategy game with squad management, exploration, base building and tactical combat that captures the heat of the battle while maintaining fluid gameplay. It is inspired by the space western style of Firefly, the massive weapons of Warhammer 40k and turn-based games like Jagged Alliance and X-COM."
http://shock-tactics-game.com/
Guh... :smitten:
That does look like fun. :D
I clicked on this thread to find out what a sqaud is.
Looks interesting, but the trailer gives me pause. Base building looks extremely limited and the tactical maps appear to be very small and tight. Hopefully this stuff gets fleshed out in alpha.
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 14, 2015, 08:20:03 AM
I clicked on this thread to find out what a sqaud is.
Shrug :P
LOL...sorry, just messing with you 'geek. :)
Thanks for the post, this does look interesting.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 14, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
Looks interesting, but the trailer gives me pause. Base building looks extremely limited and the tactical maps appear to be very small and tight. Hopefully this stuff gets fleshed out in alpha.
+1
It looks like game for tablets.
I think there was some thread about this not to long ago.
And If I'm right, the game had a different name back then.
I'll look it up later.
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 14, 2015, 09:46:11 AM
LOL...sorry, just messing with you 'geek. :)
Thanks for the post, this does look interesting.
lol thats ok, i changed when you werent looking
It does look interesting; reminds me of a sci-fi Expeditions: Conquistador. Hope they can put something good out there. I would be even more excited if it had vehicle combat, too.