GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Wargaming => Topic started by: Barthheart on July 14, 2015, 02:36:21 PM

Title: Announcing the Anniversary Release of War of the Ring Second Edition
Post by: Barthheart on July 14, 2015, 02:36:21 PM
Hand painted pieces, foil stamped board, only 2000 made.... $369.00 +S&H  :o
Pre-order only starts on July 20th, 2015.

http://www.aresgames.eu/14864

Wallets and hi-speed internet at the ready.....



Not for me though.... too much money....  :P
Title: Re: Announcing the Anniversary Release of War of the Ring Second Edition
Post by: Nefaro on July 14, 2015, 08:28:35 PM
Still haven't played my copy.   Middle-Earth Quest neither.   :crazy2:
Title: Re: Announcing the Anniversary Release of War of the Ring Second Edition
Post by: Toonces on July 14, 2015, 10:13:11 PM
I dunno, man.  This is a pure money-maker.  My buddy bought the first run of this and it's worth thousands now.  In fact, almost instantly he could have turned around and sold it for twice what he paid.

I wouldn't buy it as an investment myself; I'm not like that.  If I buy it I'm going to play it and kill its resale value.  But, otherwise, this is a very safe buy even if you're sitting on the fence.