https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3c5ai0/dawn_of_war_3_website_registered_by_sega_of/
ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! O0
Loins squirting uncontrollably everywhere!
(https://38.media.tumblr.com/b1a32c709101f414ca6ab7d8d75f5ba7/tumblr_mtydi02Bll1sjq3reo1_500.gif)
see, mine was tasteful - thats just downright disgusting man!!! :2funny:
Hm. They finished up the running story nicely at the end of Retribution. Wonder what they'll be doing now. Still concentrating on the Empire's forces? I kind of hope it's back to Dark Crusade and/or Soulstorm, where the campaign can be meaningful for any side. (Retribution could be played like that, too, but since the Space Marine side finishes an ongoing story dating back to the original DoW1 campaign, it feels a bit anti-climactic to play any other side.)
Meanwhile: Ultimate Apocalypse mod for the win, back in DoW1. ;D
Moins loistened!
Quote from: undercovergeek on July 14, 2015, 04:13:31 PM
see, mine was tasteful - thats just downright disgusting man!!! :2funny:
Agreed! :crazy2:
Quote from: Tuna on July 14, 2015, 07:36:58 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on July 14, 2015, 04:13:31 PM
see, mine was tasteful - thats just downright disgusting man!!! :2funny:
Agreed! :crazy2:
You guys are like a bunch of nuns.
I've seen a film about that
Geek, are those planes in your avatar from Wings?
Quote from: Yskonyn on July 15, 2015, 06:26:49 AM
Geek, are those planes in your avatar from Wings?
ooo, i dont know Ysk, they came up on a random image search
Very unlikely but..if they made it turn based or WEGO I'd be in WH40K heaven.
I wouldn't get your hopes up on that, but if I recall correctly orders could be qeued... qued... dangit... cued...
...
.......
...slotted into line, while paused. :) In the first game series I mean, which was more of a proper RTS than DoW2 (where orders could definitely be given while paused.)