GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Wargaming => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on July 18, 2015, 09:28:21 AM

Title: I found Cyrano's new favorite!
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 18, 2015, 09:28:21 AM
It's a CARD GAME about SEIGE WARFARE!

http://siegewarfare.com

What more could he want?!?!  :crazy2:
Title: Re: I found Cyrano's new favorite!
Post by: Cyrano on July 18, 2015, 09:53:57 AM
Man was so excited he spelled siege incorrectly...

I love that there's a heading "Why Siege Warfare?"  Why indeed.  "All the drama of the Vicksburg Bluffs brought to your table top!"

"OK, Stan, I play Dysentery, discard two troops."

"Is that so!! Well I play Weevils in the Biscuit, king me."

The horror...the horror...
Title: Re: I found Cyrano's new favorite!
Post by: LongBlade on July 18, 2015, 10:49:08 AM
Hmmm. I was looking forward to moats and murder holes and boiling oil and  trebuchets flinging flaming Gusingtons.

Bummer.