GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Shelldrake on July 18, 2015, 08:10:44 PM

Title: 60 Seconds!
Post by: Shelldrake on July 18, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Has anyone played 60 Seconds? Looks intriguing with lots of black humor.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/368360/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/368360/)
Title: Re: 60 Seconds!
Post by: Coiler on July 19, 2015, 09:56:47 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on July 18, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Has anyone played 60 Seconds? Looks intriguing with lots of black humor.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/368360/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/368360/)

I've played it and it's kind of-underwhelming. Not bad as a survival/resource management game, but the humor is 2010s Poles trying to caricature a caricature of 1950s Americans, and I found it falling flat. Plus the "get the stuff into the shelter" minigame at the beginning has bad graphics and worse controls.
Title: Re: 60 Seconds!
Post by: amandachen on July 19, 2015, 11:06:55 AM
Thanks for the mini review. I'll skip the game.