GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on July 21, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

Title: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: Grim.Reaper on July 21, 2015, 02:25:26 PM
Surprisingly this game updated to support controllers and higher res, nice to see...

http://www.pcgamer.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-gets-controller-support-and-more/
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: Boggit on July 21, 2015, 02:33:00 PM
^^My daughter will be pleased. :)
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: bbmike on July 21, 2015, 02:50:13 PM
Wow, I hope more older games get some modern love!  O0
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: Huw the Poo on July 21, 2015, 03:01:32 PM
It also supports Linux as of today. :)
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: mirth on July 21, 2015, 04:55:15 PM
That is awesome. Thanks for posting!
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: Nefaro on July 21, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
Wonder if they fixed the weird animation freezing I always got.
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: Huw the Poo on July 21, 2015, 05:41:24 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 21, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
Wonder if they fixed the weird animation freezing I always got.

Wasn't that a symptom of the vsync bug?  As in, apparently you must have vsync enabled for the game to work properly.
Title: Re: Knights of old republic 2 updated
Post by: Nefaro on July 21, 2015, 09:47:00 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 21, 2015, 05:41:24 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 21, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
Wonder if they fixed the weird animation freezing I always got.

Wasn't that a symptom of the vsync bug?  As in, apparently you must have vsync enabled for the game to work properly.

I tried Vsync.  Forcing it on.   Still did the same thing.