GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Skwerl on July 22, 2015, 01:08:56 PM

Title: Excellent Sale
Post by: Skwerl on July 22, 2015, 01:08:56 PM
I wanted to alert you guys to an excellent sale at Humble Bundle.  The Weekly Bundle includes Lords of Uxlima and Warmachine Tactics, if you pay at least $13.  The last time I checked Steam, Warmachine Tactics by itself was $40.

I'd also like to thank everyone who helped my decide on the specifications for my new computer.  I now have it up and running, and I'm blown away!  I had no idea that Age of Wonders 3 was so gorgeous.  From the way it ran on my old, coal-fired computer, I assumed it was actually an 8 Bit retro game.
Title: Re: Excellent Sale
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 22, 2015, 02:59:46 PM
Is Warmachine Tactics worth it? Especially if one intends to play single-player primarily?
Title: Re: Excellent Sale
Post by: Skwerl on July 22, 2015, 03:33:13 PM
At $40 it may not be, but I'm betting that it is at $6.50!

I'll give you a report once I get a chance to play it. 
Title: Re: Excellent Sale
Post by: tgb on July 22, 2015, 04:16:04 PM
My biggest issue with Warmachine Tactics is that it doesn't allow mid-mission saves, and from what I understand, some of them can be pretty lengthy.
Title: Re: Excellent Sale
Post by: Gusington on July 22, 2015, 06:20:15 PM
Thanks for posting...been looking at Warmachne Tactcs with interest forever.
Title: Re: Excellent Sale
Post by: Skwerl on July 23, 2015, 06:23:31 AM
I played the tutorial last night.  So far, I I like it.

It seems fairly polished (despite some of the comments in the Steam forums). Everything seems to work properly.

Overall it is a lot of fun.