GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Toonces on July 28, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

Title: Depths of Fear? Anyone tried it?
Post by: Toonces on July 28, 2015, 03:44:31 PM
I was reading an article over at RPS about the top 25 horror games of all time and a really intriguing game on the list is called Depths of Fear.  It's only 6 clams on Steam; has mixed reviews but the video of gameplay looks pretty neat.

I think I'm going to pick it up, but I was wondering if anyone has it and can provide some feedback?
Title: Re: Depths of Fear? Anyone tried it?
Post by: Toonces on July 28, 2015, 03:45:20 PM
Linky:  http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/04/29/roguelike-horror-depths-of-fear-review/
Title: Re: Depths of Fear? Anyone tried it?
Post by: Huw the Poo on July 28, 2015, 04:33:54 PM
It's been on my wishlist for ages due to promised Linux support which hasn't materialised. :(

So I can't really help you, but if it supported Linux I'd have had it by now.  It does sound rather fun.  The developer supported it for quite a while, but is now focused on the sequel.
Title: Re: Depths of Fear? Anyone tried it?
Post by: JasonPratt on July 29, 2015, 08:46:03 AM
Haven't played it, but it sounds like a blast!

RPS voted it #17 in their most recent Top 25 Horror game list. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/07/27/best-horror-games/7/

(#1? S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat)