GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: TacticalWargames on August 04, 2015, 12:30:27 PM

Title: Verdun
Post by: TacticalWargames on August 04, 2015, 12:30:27 PM
Have to say I'm very impressed with this online shooter. Very similar to the excellent Red Orchestra 2. Maps play well and it feels like your on a WW1 battlefield.

I only ever played Red Orchestra 1 and then 2 online, infact the only multiplayer game I enjoy and bother with. Now Verdun has been added to that very exclusive list.  One thing though it has no offline mode. I imagine if you get five mates together into the same squad it would be an even better experience.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/)
Title: Re: Verdun
Post by: Gusington on August 04, 2015, 12:33:01 PM
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12253.msg321408#msg321408
Title: Re: Verdun
Post by: TacticalWargames on August 04, 2015, 02:19:56 PM
Whoops sorry..didn't think to check back if it has been mentioned before.
Title: Re: Verdun
Post by: Jarhead0331 on August 04, 2015, 02:30:32 PM
Quote from: TacticalWargames on August 04, 2015, 02:19:56 PM
Whoops sorry..didn't think to check back if it has been mentioned before.

No worries. Happens all the time.